The NZ Metal Roof and Wall Cladding Code of Practice is a comprehensive design & installation guide, and a recognised related document for Acceptable Solution E2/AS1 of the NZ Building Code.
The following information must be supplied in the report:
- The number of the report and the name of the client.
- The date and location of the test.
- The name of the testing officer.
- The test Procedure — referencing this section of the Code of Practice.
- Details of the material under test — Type/Profile/ Material/ thickness/ Spans.
- Critical dimensions, particularly crest height and spacing, are measured, recorded and compared to published profile data.
- Coil number of material used to run trial material.
- Fastener type and fixing pattern.
- UDL at deflection limit.
- Last noted load prior to UDL serviceability failure, and mode of failure.
- Last noted load prior to Strength failure, or maximum load reached
- Pass/fail for serviceability point load to pan
- Pass/fail for serviceability point load to rib
- Pass/fail for strength point load to pan
- Pass/fail for strength point load to rib